Tutorial about Replacement of Hard Disk and Memory (RAM)
Shown on ACER Aspire One D260
Production of A-SRC Entertainment
- It is not necessary to disconnect the keyboard. You can leave it for RAM-Displacement
- Use the official sites of manufacturers. There you'll find special configurators, that will find a suitable RAM for your machine
- DDR2 memory will NOT work on DDR3 machine and backwards
- You can upgrade your HDD and replace it with SDD. This way will increase the the boot up and working speed, and save the battery.
- The default HardwareDetection from Acer might not work properly
- Be careful when you install the Driver for you TouchPad. Some Drivers on the ACER Website are not listed. You netbook D260 might have a Touchpad by "Synaptics".
- You can connect your Hard Disk to your Desktop PC using S-ATA connection cable.